Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February

Greetings everyone!

Things are going well. The kids are back in school for the new term, it rained last night (Praise God - this is a wonderful treat in the middle of dry season) and I was finally able to get strong internet access today! :D

We are battling a bit of problems with power and water - so prayer would be greatly appreciated there.

I have made a movie of things here - but after waiting 40 minutes for it to load I accidently deleted it :( Since I am running out of power I will have to try again hopefully tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers!! I miss you all so much!!

Only in Uganda Moment:

(other than waiting 40 minutes for a webpage to load)

Harvesting a field of maize by hand! Last week everyone gathered to help harvest our community supply of corn! Such fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you Helen. Praying for you and your specific needs. I can't wait to see photos or a video. Know we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete