Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

When do you leave?
Wednesday December 30th!
How are you feeling?
Every emotion possible...excited, nervous, happy, sad, thankful ... everything!
What will you be doing?
I will be training at the New Hope Institute of Childcare & Family and serving where needed.
What's the weather like?
When I arrive it will be summer, so hot and dry.
Is there anything you need?
Prayer...Prayer... and more prayer! Also, I have have raised my startup support for the first six months, but now need to work on monthly support.
Will you have internet access?
Yes! It will definitely be slower and more sporadic, but stay tuned for updates, stories, and pictures!! I am very excited to share the journey with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. And I'm very excited to pray with you on this wonderful journey. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete