Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prayer Request

Hi Everyone,

I thank you all for your prayers and support as I am traveling the path the Lord is setting before me. Uganda was such a wonderful, amazing, eye opening, heart healing time.
Part of my trip was to explore and see if and how the Lord may be calling me to full time missions in Uganda and boy did I receive confirmation.

The next step for me is going back to Uganda, to New Hope's Institute of Childcare and Family. It is a five month program that trains and sends over 20 committed servants of the Lord each year into the “harvest field” to work with orphaned and destitute children across the world.

The Urgent Prayer Request is this: I have been offered a possible opening to come THIS January! Yes - all I can say is WOW. As I fervently pray for this can you help me too? There are a lot of factors to be considered but I trust in God's plan for me. I have to give an answer as soon as possible and will keep you guys posted as well.

If you would like to know more about the Institute, some of mine friends at New Hope have posted some information on their blog:
http://calebalair.blogspot.com/2008/02/new-hope-institute-of-childcare-and.html

Thank you again!!

Love and Blessings
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment